Casting models for May 14-22 Bahamas island photo shoot.
All travel and lodging expenses provided • Tropical island beach house • Print publication
Females models, 18-26 years, 5'4" through 5'11"
The images will be used for art publications (book/prints) pre-sold to art collectors, taking place on an incredible remote outer island of The Bahamas. We will fly a chartered plane and stay at an amazing private estate for a week of modeling.
The vacation property is available to us off season. There is a luxury five-bedroom house, giant pool, rooftop patio, two jacuzzi bath tubs, and plenty of space to shoot; for an entire week + 2 travel days. (see images below). We will be the only ones using the house. With no neighbors nearby, we will shoot on the grounds, but the main attractions are the pristine beaches and breathtaking views.
The house is on a tiny island hidden among the northeastern isles of The Bahamas. There are no cruise ships, no giant hotels, and very very few people. This island is dotted with high-end residences and boutique accommodations for elite travelers. I feel lucky that I am getting to shoot here. The main photographic attraction is the unspoiled beaches, with coral-pink sands.
- 18-26 years of age
- Height range 5'4"-5'11" without heels
- Natural bust (no implants)
Tattoos will usually need to be hidden with makeup for photoshoots. The shoots will be unclothed figure art.
You must be able to depart from one of the following cities.
- Ft. Lauderdale: We will fly out of Ft. Lauderdale Airport Saturday afternoon to go to the island.
- Charleston SC. We will be driving one or two rented minivans from Charleston to Ft Lauderdale, starting early in the morning Saturday.
- Jacksonville, FL. We can stop in Jacksonville on our drive to Ft. Lauderdale.
- Daytona Beach, FL. We can stop in Daytona Beach on our drive to Ft. Lauderdale.
- New York City, NY. You will fly from LaGuardia to Ft. Lauderdale, and transfer to the private plane with the rest of us.
- A passport is required to enter The Bahamas.
- The house is huge, but with the number of people on the trip, you will be sharing a room with another model.
We depart May 14, 2016 and return May 22. We coming down from Charleston SC in a minivan to Ft. Lauderdale Florida, from there we have a chartered private plane, then take a boat to the Out Islands. The trip is 9 days (7 days of shooting plus 2 travel days). You will shoot almost every day, but there will be plenty of off time to enjoy where you are.
This is a shoot you will look back upon for years. In the months leading up to the shoot, each model will be eating super healthy and working out like crazy to get in great shape for this momentous week of shooting.
- The goal is for each model to shoot at least once a day.
- The beaches will be our number one shooting location, right out the back door.
- Cliffs with ocean crashing against the rocks in the background
- Palm trees and other vegetation for a tropical look.
- We will be shooting a sunrise shot each day, as well as a sunset. You will work at least one shoot each day.
- Top-floor suite, stately rooms, and other well-appointed areas in the house.
- Rooftop patio with scenic view for day or night shots
- Large pool with bar and grand waterfall set in a tropical oasis.
- Estate grounds offer plenty other shoot opportunities
Publication in Pink Sands Art Book
The following items will be available to the public on Amazon and in book stores. This will be my seventh art book. We will also be pre-selling these items via Kickstarter.
- Hardback photo book. Printed on 70# premium photo paper
- Deluxe oversized album, autographed, printed on 100# glossy stock
- Digital photo book (PDF format)
- Behind-the-scenes documentary film, shot by us!
- Museum-quality art prints
- Model-autographed collectable cards
Every model will get an autographed copy of the book. The cover model (or models) will be chosen based on the best shot from the week. All models will have at least 10 photos included and will be credited in the book.
Models will be provided a generous selection of high-quality images for your portfolio. You will receive images within 2 weeks.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this trip is ready for a fun vacation, can take 9 days off, can bring/buy her own food, wants to improve her portfolio, loves being photographed, and gets along well with others.
One Minute Video